Ingredients for Spinach Soup with Lamb Mince +9 Months Recipe
- 50 grams ground lamb
- Small size red onion
- Homemade red pepper paste, if any
- 100 grams of spinach (one small bowl)
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of oil (I used olive oil. )
- 500 ml of water
- Salt (above 1 year old)
How to Make Lamb and Spinach Soup +9 Months Recipe?< /h2>
- Fry the ground lamb a little.
- Chop the red onion on it and let it fry together.
- Then add the spinach and let them cook together for about 10 minutes . Let’s put a little more than a teaspoon of red pepper paste without taking it off the stove.
- After frying the flour and oil in a separate pot, let’s add a cup of water slowly while whisking with a whisk so that the flour does not clump together.
- Let’s pour the spinach mixture with minced meat and pass it through the blender.
- Add the last remaining water and salt-cumin, and after boiling for 5 minutes, it is ready to serve. Enjoy your minnoslara honey.