Ingredients for Lamb Minced Celery Soup (Compound Food) Recipe
- Half of 1 small sized celery
- 3 cloves of fine garlic
- 1 walnut-sized double ground lamb mince
- 1 teaspoon of baby olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of drinking water
- 1 teaspoon of vermicelli
- 4 teaspoons of yogurt
- A little bit of cumin with the tip of 1 teaspoon
How to Make Lamb Meat and Celery Soup (Supplemental Food) Recipe
- Cut our celery nicely and wash them carefully.
- Then let’s peel them, cut them into half rings and put them in the steamer.
- Let’s peel the garlic, cut it in half and sprinkle it randomly in the steamer.
- Steam medium for 15 minutes Let’s cook on fire.
- On the one hand drinking water Pour the flour into the pot, add the ground beef and vermicelli and boil it for 8 minutes.
- Cover the steamed celery and mash it with the back of a fork on a flat plate.
- After mashing well, add olive oil and mash again and add cumin. .
- Then pour the celery into the pot with the ground beef, mix it a couple of times, and let it boil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Our celery soup with lamb mince is ready. You can sprinkle cumin for the gas thing. If your baby does not want to eat, you can drain the water and add yogurt to the porridge only and feed it. My baby is 11 and a half months old and I finished the race with soup and the remaining half with yogurt. Bon appetit to the babies.