Ingredients for Leaf Cookie Recipe
- 250 grams of margarine kept at room temperature
- 1 tea glass of liquid oil
- 2 egg whites
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- Flour as much as it takes< /ul>
How to Make Leaf Cookie Recipe?
- Take margarine, which we kept at room temperature, in a bowl and add oil, egg white, baking powder, sugar, salt and vinegar to it. We mix it together.
- Then we gradually add flour to get a cookie dough that won’t stick to the hand (I couldn’t calculate exactly, but I think I added about 6 cups of flour.)
- We put our cookies on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. array by giving shape
- We bake in a preheated 175 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes.