The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Recipe for Flu Soup for Children and Babies (+ 8 Months)
- 1 capia pepper
- 1 glass of bone broth
- 2 and a half glasses of hot water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 1 onion
- 1 tea glass of boiled green lentils
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoonful of vermicelli
- 1 pinch of rock salt
How to Make Flu Soup for Children and Babies (+ 8 Months) Recipe?
- Let’s melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and add it Let it simmer for 2 minutes on low heat, stirring. Let’s add the rice and fry for 1 minute by stirring.
- Add bone broth and hot water and mix it.
- Finally, add green lentil vermicelli and salt and turn it off for 15 minutes on low heat. You can rest for 10 minutes and serve.