Ingredients for Leek Soup Recipe for Babies
- 1 leek
- Half a carrot
- 1 small potato
- 1 small capia pepper (instead of tomato paste)
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 2 tablespoons of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
How to Make Leek Soup Recipe for Babies
- Let’s wash and chop all the ingredients.
- Put in a small saucepan and add enough water to cover it.
- Add the rice and minced meat..
li> Let’s cook until the ingredients are soft. Cover the bottom. When it’s warm, let’s go through the blender and add the olive oil. You can adjust your baby’s food according to the consistency. I make it a little juicy and add it to the bread.