Ingredients for Leek Soup Recipe
- 1 leek (white part)
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 piece of garlic
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Beef broth (I added 1 cube of broth that I prepared before and put in the freezer)
- 300ml water
How to Recipe for Leek Soup How to do?
- Cut the leeks. We peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into cubes.
- Peel the garlic and add it, then add our water.
- I added 1 cube of the broth I prepared beforehand and put it in the freezer.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to it and cook it on the stove for about 20 minutes on low heat.
- After our vegetables are boiled, we pass them through a hand blender.