Legendary Pasta Sauce (Appetizer)
Ingredients for the Legendary Pasta Sauce (Appetizer) Recipe
- 200 g ground beef
- 1 carrot (to be grated)
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tea glass of liquid oil
- Salt, chili pepper, black pepper
Making the Legendary Pasta Sauce (Appetizer) Recipe
- Let’s pour the oil into our pan and fry the carrots, and add the diced onions on the softened carrot.
- Let’s fry until the onions turn pink.
- Then we add the ground beef and fry it and add tomato paste on the ground meat that has turned colour.
- Then we add the spices and fry for 1 minute, then turn off the heat and pour it over our pasta.