Ingredients for Baby Legumes Soup Recipe
- 1 teaspoon of rice
- 1 teaspoon of bulgur< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of ashura wheat
- 1 teaspoon of green lentils
- 1 teaspoon of whole wheat flour
- 1 and a half tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Up to 1 teaspoon egg yolk
- Water to boil the legumes (and some broth if you have it)
Preparation of Baby Soup with Legumes
- We cook thoroughly washed rice, bulgur, lentils and wheat until the water is all clear.
- While we whisk yogurt, eggs and flour.
- We add the juice of the cooked legumes to the seasoning.
- We add this mixture to the soup. e is boiling .
- Take it from the stove and pass it through a blender or a wire strainer, depending on how hard the baby eats.