Ingredients for the Lemon Garden Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 2 glasses of flour
- Half a glass of corn starch
- Juice of half a lemon (if you want a stronger lemon scent, you can use lemon flavoring)
- zest of 1 lemon
- Half teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
Lemon Garden Recipe Preparation
- Sift flour, starch, baking powder, vanilla and turmeric into a bowl and mix. < li>In a separate bowl, add eggs, oil, powdered sugar, granulated sugar and beat in the mixer for 3-4 minutes.
- From now on, we will only use a wooden spoon.
- Our dough is a soft dough. It won’t be kneaded because of kneading.
- We add the floury powder mortar that we have mixed slowly to our liquid mortar.
- Lastly, let’s add our lemon zest and lemon juice and collect the dough.
- Let’s send it to rest in the cupboard.
- Let’s take 1 cup of powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Let’s take walnut-sized pieces from our rested dough and roll them and sprinkle them in our powdered sugar.
- Oven lined with oiled paper Let’s arrange them on the tray.
- Let’s bake them in a preheated 180 degree oven upside down for 15 minutes.
- Our cookies will not be browned, we will take them while they are white. Let’s not keep it in the oven when it is cooked, it may brown with the heat of the oven. Bon appetit….