Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 2.4 cups water (for cooking lentils)
- 1 cup fine bulgur
- 2 medium onions
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 teaspoons of salt (More or less adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin black pepper paprika paprika
- 2 lemons juice
- 3 fresh green onions
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s wash our lentils, drain them, put them in a pot, add our water and cook until the water is gone. Then turn off the stove, add bulgur to it, mix it and close its mouth.
- Meanwhile, let’s chop the onions in the pan and fry them in oil until they turn pink. Then add the tomato paste and fry a little more.
- Let’s pour our onions on the swelling bulgur, add the spices and salt and mix well.
- When it’s warm, add the finely chopped green onions to the lemon juice and knead it with our hands, then shape it with our hands. Let’s serve bon appetit