Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1.5 cups of bulgur wheat
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons of oil< /li>
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3-4 stalks of green onions
- Black pepper
- Mint and chili flakes
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- We wet the lentils and put them on the stove, add water to it, bring it to a boil, and after it boils, take it out of the oven.
- We add the bulgur into it, mix it and let it sit for 30 minutes, then we take the pan, add the oil and onion and fry it then inside We add the tomato paste. We mix it together with the sauce.
- We add the parsley, green onion and spices into it and mix. We shape it and it’s done. Enjoy your meal