Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of red lentils
- 2 cups finely ground bulgur
- 4 cups of hot water
- 2 large onions
- 1 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste (Let it be full)
- 1 teaspoon each of cumin red sweet ground pepper black pepper paprika< /li>
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Green onions
< h2>How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Firstly, the lentils are washed and put into the pot. Add 2 glasses of hot water and boil it over medium heat with the mouth closed.
- Meanwhile, the onions are finely chopped and roasted with a little more than half a tea glass of oil on low heat until they turn slightly pink.
- When the lentils are drained, 2 more glasses of hot water are added (i.e. there will be 4 glasses of hot water in total) and mixed and the bottom of the stove is lowered and cooked in this way until the water is completely drained.
- When the water is removed, 2 glasses of fine water are added. bulgur is added. It is mixed and rested for 5 minutes with the lid closed. In the meantime, tomato paste is added to the pink onions and they are fried a little more.
- The rested lentils are taken into a large bowl. Tomato paste and onion sauce is poured. Add spices and mix. Then olive oil and the juice of a lemon are added and mixed again with our hands.
- After adding finely chopped parsley and green sage, it is shaped and served. I gave the exact size, my dears, be sure to save and try. Enjoy your meal