Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of red lentils
- 2 cups of fine bulgur wheat
- Green onion
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- Dried onion
- Tomato paste< li itemprop="ingredients">Salt
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s put 2 glasses of lentils in the pot 5-6 Let’s put a glass of water and cook it until it absorbs.
- When it starts to absorb its water, pour the bulgur into it and mix it, close the mouth and let it rest for half an hour.
- Then finely chop the onion and put it in our pan, let’s add oil. Let it fry.
- Then let’s add tomato paste on it and fry for 3 more minutes. Let’s turn off the heat.
- When the time of the lentils is up, let’s pour the tomato paste we made into it and knead it.
- Then let’s add the green onions and parsley that we have thinly put in.
- Then add the spices. Let’s knead it.
- If the meatball we made is a little dry, we can add a little hot water in a controlled way, but if the consistency is good, you can knead it and shape it.