Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 3 glasses of water< /li>
- 1.5 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 medium onions
- Half a tea glass of liquid oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Black pepper
- Pulsili pepper
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Put 1 cup of red lentils and 3 cups of hot water in the pot.
- Cook the lentils until they are cooked and a little water remains.< /li>
- Add 1.5 cups of fine bulgur to the cooked lentils and cover the pot to allow the bulgur to swell.
- Onions are finely chopped and roasted in half a tea glass of oil.
- Toasted onions are added with tomato paste and roasted a little more. Then the bottom of the stove is turned off, salt and other spices are added according to taste.
- The bulgur mixture with lentils, lemon juice and roasted onion is put in a mixing bowl and kneaded. Parsley is also added and mixed into the mixture. (You can also add green onions according to the season).