Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of lentils
- 4.5 cups of fine bulgur< /li>
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 onion (It was medium size)
- Parsley (Optional) according to you, I chopped half of 1 bunch)
- Sumac (If you don’t put it in)
- Oil 2 cups
- Pomegranate syrup and lemon< /ul>
Making Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- We wash the lentils and put them in the pot. We add 9 glasses of water and cook.
- After cooking, turn off the stove (there will be little water left in the pot) and add fine bulgur and close the lid of the pot.
- We wait for the bulgur to brew and swell.
- At that time, we chop the spring onions and parsley finely.
- I grate the onion and fry it in oil in a pan.
- Let’s add the tomato paste and fry it for a few more minutes.
- Put the bulgur in a large bowl, add the oily tomato paste and knead. Here it is ready, enjoy your meal