Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 1.5 cups fine bulgur for meatballs
- 1 head of onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 3 glasses of hot water
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- The lentils are washed, put in a suitable pot and 3 glasses of hot water are added. It is boiled until it becomes soft.
- When the water is removed, 1.5 glasses of bulgur are added into it. The lid of the pot is kept closed.
- In a separate pan, fry 1 finely chopped onion in oil until it turns slightly pink, add 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste and fry for 1-2 more minutes and take it off the stove.
- The lentils, which are rested for half an hour, are added with the fried onions and kneaded when it reaches a temperature that will not burn the hands.
- The meatballs are mixed well, salt, cumin, etc. are added and kneaded again. Bon appetit.