Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 1 glass of bulgur for meatballs
- 4 glasses of water
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 small dried onions
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- Parsley< li itemprop="ingredients">Salt
- Black pepper
- Pulmon pepper
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Wash and drain the red lentils thoroughly.
- Add 4 glasses of water to it and add put it on medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the lentils are dispersed. Let’s cook your lentils fully and leave them a little juicy.
- Pour the meatball bulgur over the hot lentils, mix quickly and leave with the lid closed until it cools down.
- Chop the onion finely and fry it in olive oil together with tomato paste. Let’s chop the parsley. .
- Take the bulgur and lentil mixture into a wide and deep bowl, add the onion with tomato paste and mix. Add spices, salt and parsley to it and let’s mix it by mashing it lightly with a wooden spoon. /li>