Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 8 glasses of fine bulgur wheat
- 3 onions
- 1 tea glass of oil
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- 1 bunch of lettuce
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2.5 glasses of water
- 1 lemon
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- First of all, we boil the lentils well.
- Pour thin bulgur over the boiled lentils Let it swell for 10 minutes. Let’s put a bear and continue to fry it on low heat.
- Let’s turn off the stove and add the spices and mix it well. Let’s start kneading by pouring our mortar over the swollen bulgur with lentils. Let’s add the lettuce and parsley to our meatballs that have the consistency of raw meatballs and knead for 2 more minutes. Let’s serve by shaping our kneaded meatballs.