Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 1.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 head of onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 3 glasses of water
- Chili pepper
- Black Pepper
Making Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Making Lentil Meatballs For this, firstly, the lentils are washed and taken into a pot, 3 glasses of water are added and boiled until soft. It is waited for hours with the lid closed.
- The chopped onion is fried in a pan until it turns pink, tomato paste is added and it is cooked for 1-2 minutes.
- The onion paste mortar that we roasted is poured into the lentils that are waiting for half an hour.
- Kneading begins when it cools down. After kneading a little, spices are added and kneaded again.
- Finally, finely chopped parsley and spring onions are thrown into it. And it is mixed well again.
- Then it is taken in the size of an egg and shaped. It is also garnished with lettuce or arugula. Bon appetit ♥️.