Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of lentils
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur< /li>
- 4 glasses of water
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 bowl of parsley (If there is green onion, add it, I didn’t have it, I couldn’t add it)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt, paprika, cumin, black pepper
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- We wash the lentils and pour them into the pot, add 4 cups of water to it, boil it for 15-20 minutes, and all of the lentils should soften.
- Pour thin bulgur into the mixing bowl.
- The lentils that have been cooked on it We add it hot, 5 for the bulgur to absorb its juice.
- Then we add tomato paste, spices, lemon juice and knead.
- Taste after kneading. If you want less salt or more bitter taste, you can add it.
- Then we add the onion and parsley and start kneading, lastly we add oil and knead until the oil is absorbed. And our meatballs are ready to be served. Bon appetit.