Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 glass of red lentils
- Half a liter of water (for boiling lentils)
- 1 onion
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Half a tablespoon of chili paste
- One tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of hot water
- Parsley, 3-4 stalks of scallions
- Salt, black pepper, paprika
Lentils How to Make Meatballs Recipe?
- Boil the lentils with water. Boiled lentils are poured into bulgur and kept for a while by closing the mouth.
- Dried onion is chopped into a pan for food. Add half a tea glass of olive oil and fry it.
- Pepper and tomato paste are added on it. Add black pepper and paprika. This mixture is poured over the swollen bulgur and the mouth is closed.
- Chop the parsley and spring onion into small pieces. bulgur is kneaded. Salt is controlled and discarded according to demand.
- Add parsley and spring onions and squeezing them by hand. You can serve them with lettuce or with a salad with sour lettuce. Bon appetit.