Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 1 glass of fine bulgur wheat
- 1 onion
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 3. 5 glasses of water
- Chili pepper
- Lemon juice
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- First of all, let’s put the washed lentils and our water in a pot until it’s boiled. Let’s cook it until it’s enough time.
- Let’s add fine bulgur on top of the boiled lentils and mix it well.
- Let it rest for about 15-20 minutes without opening the lid.
- Let oil and oil in the pan. Let’s take our onions and fry them until they turn slightly pink.
- After adding the tomato paste, let’s continue to fry for 2-3 more minutes.
- Pour the tomato paste sauce that we have fried over the boiled lentils and knead well. < li>Let’s continue to knead well after we eat our spices
If the oil is low, you can add a little more oil.
- Let’s add parsley and lemon juice and knead again and you can shape and serve as you wish. Enjoy your meal