Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 and a half cups of fine bulgur
- 1 and a half cups red lentils
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Green onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 cup of oil
- 1 large onion
- Enough salt ul>
- Curly lettuce
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Firstly, wash the lentils and put them in the pot, put four glasses of water and boil it.
- Top of the cooked lentils Put the fine bulgur in it, close the lid and let it rest for half an hour.
- The bulgur will swell well, then finely chop the onion.
- Roast with tomato paste and pour over the small chopped greens. < li>Then add the spices on top and knead well.
Serve with lettuce and enjoy.