Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1. 5 glasses of red lentils
- 3 glasses of water
- 1 glass of fine bulgur
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Olive oil
- Cumin, salt
- 1 onion
- 3 spoons of tomato paste/tomato
- Lettuce for Presentation
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Put the lentils in a pot and boil them in 3 glasses of water.
- Add bulgur to the boiled lentils, mix and let it rest.
- 1 finely chopped onion in the pan Sauteed and tomato paste is added and fried.
- Roasted onion / tomato paste is added to the warm mortar.
- Finely chopped parsley and spices are added.
- After it is well kneaded, it is formed into a meatball shape. Bon appetit