Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1.5 cups fine bulgur
- 3 glasses of water
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 onion
- 1/2 ( half) bunch of green onions
- 7-8 leaves curly
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 3 teaspoons of salt
Making Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- Let’s boil our lentils with 3 glasses of water, turn off the stove when the water is gone, add the bulgur, mix, close the lid of the pot and wait for 30 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons of liquid Let’s fry the onion and tomato paste with a net.
- After 30 minutes, let’s knead the fried onion and tomato paste into the bulgur and lentils by adding salt, cumin, lemon and black pepper.
- Add the onion and parsley. Let’s give shape.