Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1 medium potato
- 1 glass of fine bulgur
- 1 glass of water
- 1 onion (But your onion you can add one more if it’s small)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- Parsley, isot, pomegranate syrup, black pepper, red pepper, salt, olive oil
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Let’s pour 1 glass of water on the lentils and potatoes and add a little salt. We boil the lentils and potatoes until they are soft.
- Add the fine bulgur on top of the softened potatoes and lentils, turn off the stove and let’s chop our onions and fry them with olive oil until the bulgur swells.
- After the onions are roasted, add the tomato paste. Let’s add the herbs and spices and mix them and take them from the stove and pour them into our brewed lentils and bulgur and mix them all well and add the narekşisi isot and parsley into it, then squeeze it into a raw meatball shape and decorate it with lettuce and it is ready to serve.