Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of lentils
- 3 cups of fine bulgur< /li>
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 5 tablespoons of oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Pulmon pepper
- Black pepper< /li>
Making Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- We put our lentils and water in a pot and cook them. Then, when the water is drained, we add our bulgur and let it rest for half an hour.
- We chop our onions, put them in a pan and fry them with our oil. We put it in our pine and we roast it.
- After the roasting process is finished, we add our spices and grate our garlic.
- We start kneading our lentils and bulgur, we add our tomato paste and knead well.
- Then we chop and add our parsley and green onions, mix and shape.
Enjoy your bonfire