Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of lentils
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs< /li>
- Green onions
- Black pepper
- Chili peppers
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- The lentils are washed and boiled. < li>Plug bulgur is put on the lentils that you like and cover the bottom of it.
- The oil is poured into the pan and the onion is chopped.
- The tomato paste is added to the roasted onion and cooked a little more.
- The rested lentils are taken in a large bowl and the fried onions are added.
- Salt, black pepper, chili peppers are added to it.
- Lastly, parsley and green onions are added and kneaded.
- It is given shape and taken to the serving plate. Bon appetit.