Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 glasses of lentils
- 1 glass of fine bulgur< /li>
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt< /li>
- A bunch of parsley
- 2 onions
- 1 lemon ul>
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- Take 2 cups of lentils into a saucepan or a pressure cooker, and add 4 glasses of water to it.
- Boil When it starts, close the pressure cooker and when you hear the popping sound, let’s turn it off after 5 minutes so that the air will go down.
- Meanwhile, cut the onion into cubes. Let’s chop it and fry the tomato paste. The trick is to turn the spice paste after frying a little, so that they are more delicious. Put 1 glass of fine bulgur.
- If the lentils are watery, don’t be afraid, add a little more fine bulgur and close the lid, it will absorb the water.
- Add the roasted onions to the bulgur and wait for it to cool. < li>Chop the parsley and mix it after it cools down.
- Squeeze 1 lemon and add optional pomegranate juice.