Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 1. 5 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 onion
- 1 full teaspoon of tomato paste
- 1 full teaspoon of chili paste
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- Green vegetables of your choice
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- First of all, we wash the lentils and cook them with 3 glasses of water.
- When the lentils are cooked, turn off the stove and add it to the fine bulgur, mix it and close the lid of the pot. We are waiting for the bulgur to swell for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, we chop our onion and fry it in the pan until it turns pink.
- When the onions turn pink, add our tomato paste and mix for another 5 minutes, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Our greens We chop it finely and make it ready.
- When our bulgur swells, we pour the lentils and bulgur into the bowl where we will knead the meatballs, pour the tomato paste sauce on it and start kneading
- We add salt and spices and continue kneading
- We add greens and mix and shape for the last time.
We consume it by squeezing lemon optionally. ENJOY YOUR MEAL