Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of red lentils
- 1 liter of hot water< /li>
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper, paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 bunches of parsley
How to Make Lentil Meatballs Recipe?
- First, let’s boil the lentils with water in the pot.
- When the water decreases, let’s take it off the stove. Let’s add the fine bulgur into it.
- Then let’s close the mouth and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Let’s fry the onion with oil in a pan on the stove while we are cooking the lentils.
- Then let’s add the tomato paste and spices.
- Let’s add it to the rested lentils and knead well. Let’s chop the parsley last, and you can add fresh onions to it, if desired.
- We can now shape into meatballs.
Enjoy your meal.