Ingredients for Adanalılara Lentil Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of leaf red lentils
- 1 cup medium sized bulgur (Not too large or cetic (thin) )
- Half a glass of cetic (thinnest bulgur)
- Half a bunch of parsley< /li>
- Half a vineyard of fresh green onion leaves (not the white side)
- 4-5 medium onions
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 -1, 5 tablespoons of adana pepper paste
- 5 glasses of water (For Boiling)
- Half a tea glass of water (To squeeze)
Adanalılar Lentil Meatball Recipe Preparation
- Lentils are washed well (I wash them 9-10 times well Nor does it foam )
- The lentils are boiled in the pressure cooker.
- Meanwhile, the onion is cut into cubes for edibles and added to the pan and olive oil is added.
- The bottom is reduced and it turns pink. until roasted. After frying in plenty of oil, the bottom is covered and tomato paste is added into it, and the paste is crushed thoroughly so that there are no lumps. Wait for 15-20 minutes (I wait a little longer, by the way, I am making the salad and the bulgur swells better, and the excessive temperature is gone)
- The mixture is poured into the kneading tray and the onion with tomato paste is poured on it and it is kneaded well. li>
- If we squeeze it with our hands, kneading is sufficient.
- If we immerse our hands in the water we take with us and dilute it so that it does not stick to our hands, it can squeeze our palms enough and put it on serving plates. You can serve it with salad and ayran on the side. (I don’t use lemon, I don’t think it suits me, I don’t like it among lettuce, I prefer to serve it this way) Bon appetit to everyone who tries.