Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Lentil Meatballs (Full Size)
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs (Full Size) Recipe
- 1 cup of lentils
- 1 water glass of fine bulgur
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons tablespoon of oil
- A pinch of salt
- Stone lemon< li itemprop="ingredients">Sumac
How to Make Lentil Meatballs (Full Size) Recipe
- Cook 1 glass of lentils with 2.5 glasses of water in a saucepan until the water is completely absorbed.
- We add a glass of fine bulgur, cumin and salt into the well-cooked lentils and close the lid.
- Lightly burn the oil, tomato paste and stone lemon prepared in another place into the mixture, which is simmered for 15 minutes.
- We mix finely chopped onions into the hot sauce. (I don’t roast it)
- We add the sauce with the lentil mixture and knead it.
- Then we add the spices. and finally we add parsley and shape our delicious meatballs.