Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs (Full Measure) Recipe
- 2 cups of lentils
- 5 water glass of water
- 1.5 glasses of fine bulgur
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Half a bunch green onions
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of oil+4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Desired amount of salt
Lentil Meatballs ( How to Make (Full Measured) Recipe?
- First of all, we add the lentils and water to our pot and wait until the lentils are cooked. We boil it.
- Add bulgur to our cooked lentils, mix well, leave the lid on and let the bulgur swell for half an hour and forty minutes
(If your bulgur is dry, you can put half a glass of hot water on it and wait for 10 minutes)< /li>
- Then let’s fry our finely chopped onions in oil in a pan for eight to nine minutes.
- Let’s put our tomato paste on it, fry it for another six minutes, add olive oil and mix it. Then let’s turn off the heat immediately.
- Pour the tomato paste sauce we prepared on our lentils, add salt and knead it (if it feels dry, you can add hot water little by little)
- Parsley, green onion, spices, Let’s add lemon and pomegranate syrup, knead well, shape it by hand and serve it. If you want, you can eat lettuce. Enjoy your meal