Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs (Full Measured) Recipe
- 1.5 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of red lentils
- 1 liter of hot water
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste (heaping)< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1.5 teaspoon salt< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon paprika
- Half a tea glass of lemon juice
- Half a bunch of parsley(small bunch) li>
Lentil Meatballs (Full Sized) Recipe How to Make?
- The lentils are washed, drained and put into the pot. 1 liter of hot water is added and taken to the stove, after boiling, the lentils are cooked until they become soft and puree. It is added (lentils will be very little watery) and let it cool with its lid closed.
- Spices and all other ingredients are added to the mortar and shaped.
- If you wish, lettuce is served with lettuce.