Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Lentil Meatballs (Nizip Style)
Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs (Nizip Style) Recipe
- 12 tea glasses of bulgur (sumut) with meatballs
- 4 glasses of red lentils
- 10 glasses of water (for boiling the lentils)
- 6 medium onions (3 of them in oil)
- 2 heads of garlic
- Green onions
- Green garlic
- 4-5 tablespoons tomato paste
- Chili pepper, black pepper, salt
- Olive oil
How to Make Lentil Meatballs (Nizip Style) Recipe?
- We wash the lentils, after washing them with water and We put the lentils in.
- Boil the lentils until they are fully cooked.
- Put the boiled lentils in a meatball bowl and top it up. We add bulgur for meatballs and mix it with tomato paste and close its mouth.
- Let’s chop our other ingredients until our meatballs get wet. (onion, garlic, parsley) On the one hand, let’s put the olive oil in the stove and heat it.
- After heating, let’s chop 3 onions and put them in the heated oil.
- Let’s fry the onions until they turn pink. After roasting, let’s add our chili pepper and turn off the stove.
- Then let’s put onion, garlic, black pepper together with our wet meatballs and knead until it gets a consistency. there should be a whistling sound