Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs with Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 2 water glass of water
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 onions
- A little parsley
- 2 tablespoons of isot< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 glass of oil or olive oil, for those who like extra spicy, a tablespoon of red pepper
How to Make Meatballs with Lentils with Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- First of all, let’s wash our lentils and leave them to cook with two glasses of water. It cooks in about 20 minutes.
- Let’s add our bulgur into the cooked lentils, mix and remove from the stove. Let’s let it cool with its mouth closed and we cut the onions in cubes.
- When the initial temperature passes, let’s chop the parsley and let it cool.
- Take our bulgur wheat into a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomato paste and knead for about 10-15 minutes. < li>Then let’s add the onion mortar and pomegranate syrup that we roasted and knead a little more, then let’s add the dough and serve.