Ingredients for Lentil Meatballs (Raw Meatballs Tasted) Recipe
- 1 kilo of raw bulgur wheat
- 3 onions
- 3 grated tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Half a vineyard green onion
- 1-2 leaves of lettuce
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 3 tablespoons pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 water glass of olive oil
- 1 glass of lentils
- 1 potato
- Salt, cumin, isot , paprika, black pepper
- 8 optional eggs
How to Make Lentil Meatballs (Raw Meatball Taste) Recipe
- First, let’s wash the lentils and put them in the pot and peel the potato and chop it on the lentils.
- Let it cook with 1 liter of water and let it cook with a little salt. Let’s pour the cooked lentils and potatoes on the bulgur and cover it.
- Let’s cover it so that the bulgur will soften in its own heat.
- Chop the onions into cubes and fry them with oil.
- We throw the last spices and roast it well.
- We pour our sauce and grated tomatoes on the soaked bulgur and start kneading. I just soaked the lentils with the remaining water and didn’t add anything else.
- I kneaded the lentils with a grater and softened them and added half a tea glass of pomegranate extract.
- The kneading process takes a long time, and when the desired softness is achieved, it is returned to the stove in the pan. We heat oil and pour the eggs into the hot oil and fry them until they rise well.
- Add them on the meatballs and knead again. And after finely chopping the greens and adding them, you can knead them for the last time and serve as you wish.