Ingredients for Çigkofte (Meatballs) Recipe
- 3 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 water cup of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 300 grams of ground meat for meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 pinch of mint
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- As cold as possible
- 1 onion
- 1 pinch of parsley and green onion finely chopped
Çigköfte (Meatballs with Meatballs) ) How to Make the Recipe?
- All the ingredients are put in a meatball bowl and kneaded until the bulgur in it is soft. Ar water is kneaded ala, usually with ice in the Urfa region. It is more delicious.
- Kneading is done except for greens and meat.
- Towards the end, the meat is taken and kneaded first.
- Then the green onions and parsley are taken and the kneading process ends.
- It is beautifully shaped by sprinkling water on it. Bon appetit..