Ingredients for Lentil Soup Recipe for Babies
- 2 tablespoons of red lentils
- 1 small potato< /li>
- Half a carrot
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cubes of marrow bone broth or chicken stock (optional)
How to Make Lentil Soup Recipe for Babies
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and boil them.
- When the lentils are soft, we put them in the pot together with the washed lentils.
- Add water and bone broth and cook by stirring occasionally.
- When the lentils are cooked, you can turn off the stove and make it smooth with a blender. There is no harm in using a blender as it is a soup.