Ingredients for Lentil Soup Recipe
- Half a tea glass of red lentils
- 1 shallot li>
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- A little olive oil
- 1 small potato half
- 1 small carrot half
- 2 cubes of broth
- 1 glass of drinking water
How to Make Lentil Soup Recipe?
- Chop the onion and garlic into cubes and fry them in olive oil.< /li>
- Let’s add the grated potatoes and carrots on it.
- After mixing for a few turns, add the lentils (I washed the lentils until the water is clear), broth and drinking water.
- Paste When it boils, let’s turn the heat down and let it cook. Let’s do the check.
- When our food is cooked, let’s run it through the blender. If it is too heavy, you can add hot water.
- I added cumin with a teaspoon before serving.