The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for the Recipe for Light Raw Meatballs Not Kneaded from Boiled Potatoes
- 3 cups of raw bulgur wheat
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 glass of hot water
- 2 heads of onions
- 1 lemon
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 6 stalks of green onions
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 1 coffee cup of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- Half a tea glass of oil
- 2 tablespoons of hot pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 full tablespoon of sweet pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon i full of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoonful of hot ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper
How to Make Light Raw Meatballs Recipe from Boiled Potatoes
- First, we put our bulgur in a bowl and pour a glass of hot water on it.
- Mix it, close its mouth and set it aside.
- On the other side, we put our dry onion and garlic in the robot. We take a good bite.
- We squeeze the onions a little with our hands, throw the hot water out, put them back in the robot.
- Put the potatoes we boiled on it and pull them all together again. I add our previously raised bulgur and tomato paste to the boiled potatoes and onions and start our robot. (about 5 minutes) We add our last seasonings, pomegranate syrup, vinegar and oil and run it for 1 more minute. Our cheesecake is ready. We shape it with our hands and prepare it to serve as we want. Bon appetit.