Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Low Yogurt Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2.5 cups of brown raw meatball bulgur
- 2 glasses of boiling water
- Half a tea glass of isot (1 tea glass if you like bitter)
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 tablespoons of red sweet ground pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 onion
Low Yogurt Raw Meatball Recipe Preparation
- Wet the bulgur with boiling water, cover it and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we pass the dry onion through the rondo and strain the water with a wire strainer.
- Half water over the isot We pour a glass of boiling water and thaw it.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the rested bulgur. We mix it by clinging and put the whole mixture in the rondo.
- We stop the rondo from time to time and mix all the ingredients again and pull the mixture in the rondo for 10 minutes.
- Then put the mixture in the raw meatball kneading tray for about 20- Knead for 25 minutes.
- At this time, you can taste and add the missing ingredients according to the bitterness-sour ratio.
- If it’s dry, you can add olive oil.
- Then wrap lettuce and serve with ayran. you can. Enjoy your meal.