Ingredients for our Baby’s Vitamin Store Lunch +7 Recipe
- 10 brussels sprouts
- 1 carrots
- 1 baby potato
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 clove of garlic< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Teaspoon of cumin
Lunch with Vitamin Storage for Babies +7 Recipe Preparation
- We are delivering our vegetables in medium size.
- We put our oil and cumin in our pan and fry the vegetables for 30 seconds.
- Children with cumin gas problem We add it because it is a spice that is very good for us.
- We add a clove of garlic and dill and add half a liter of water.
- You can also prepare the water according to your preference. I also made it in the consistency of soup because I crumbled crusty bread into it.
- After they are boiled, we put them in a blender.
- I didn’t put them in the blender because my son doesn’t like garlic. You can spend. The choice is yours. The important thing is that it is called antibiotic garlic, so I put it so that it tastes better.