Ingredients for Lutenitsa Recipe
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg eggplant< li itemprop="ingredients">1 kg capia pepper
- 6 large cloves of garlic
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1. half tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika and salt
Lutenitsa Recipe Preparation
- Let’s roast the peppers and eggplants, peel their skins and clean them from the seeds.
- Let’s put the tomatoes and garlic through the blender, put them in the pot and boil them. Let’s put the oil, vinegar, sugar, spices and salt and after it boils for one more time, let’s put it in jars and close the lid and turn it upside down. Insha Allah, everyone will be blessed with a healthy meal for the winter. . I added some thyme to a jar and it tasted different.