Ingredients for Lutenitsa Recipe
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 1 kg capia pepper
- 1 kg eggplant
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1, 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tea glass olive oil
Lutenitsa How to Make the Recipe
- First of all, let’s start by roasting our peppers and eggplants.
- Let’s peel the roasted vegetables and separate them from their skins and seeds.
- Our tomatoes and garlic Let’s take it through the blender and bring it to a boil. Let’s add it to our boiling tomato sauce and boil it for a few minutes.
- Finally, let’s add oil, spices and salt and boil it for a moment or two.
- Let’s put it in jars while it’s hot and seal it well.
- Our delicious breakfast sauce is ready to be eaten