Lutenitsa (Ajvar Sos)
Ingredients for Lutenitsa (Ajvar Sauce) Recipe
- 3 kilos of linda tomatoes
- 7 carrots
- 3 kilos of roasted red capia peppers
- 4 kilos of roasted eggplants
- 1 head of garlic< /li>
- 1 tea glass of grape vinegar
- 1 tea glass of genuine olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoonful of black pepper
- 1 teaspoonful of thyme
- 1 teaspoonful of black pepper paprika
- 1 teaspoonful of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of salt
Lutenitsa (Ajvar Sauce) Recipe Preparation
- Grade the peeled tomatoes and carrots and put them in a large and wide pot p we let it boil.
- After boiling for 15 minutes, we add roasted, cleaned and chopped aubergines and red capia peppers and let it boil.
- When it boils, we reduce the heat and cook for half an hour on low heat. < li>After cooking, we add the finely chopped garlic and add the spices.
- Add vinegar and olive oil and mix.
- After cooking in this way for 5 minutes, we pass it through a blender.
- This After you have done the process, the sauce will explode and splash, mix it from time to time so that your hand does not burn.
- Cook it in puree for 5 minutes, put it in boiling jars and close it tightly with a new lid and turn it upside down.
- After filling all the sauce then we cover it with a bag first and then cover it with a blanket.
- You can open it the next day and store it in a cool and dry place after it cools down.
- The reason we cover it is so that it can vacuum better. li>
- Response during service I recommend serving with traces and olive oil. Bon appetit to those who will try, and stay safe.