Lutenitsa (Breakfast Sauce)
Ingredients for Lutenitsa (Breakfast Sauce) Recipe
- 3 kilos of capia pepper
- 2 kilos of tomatoes
- 1 kilo of eggplant
- 1 glass of grape vinegar
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
Lütenitsa (Breakfast Sauce) Recipe Preparation
- First, let’s roast the capia peppers and eggplant.
- I roasted it in the oven at home, but if it is roasted in a wood fire, It will be delicious.
- Oil the capia peppers with a brush and put them in the oven to peel them more easily.
- Let’s peel the tomatoes and chop them.
- Let’s boil them in a big pot, when the tomatoes get juiced, we roast the eggplant that we roasted and chopped and add capia pepper.
- Silver Let’s chop the pots and add them.
- After boiling a little more, let’s add olive oil, vinegar, salt and sugar, boil it for 10 more minutes, put it in hot hot jars and close the lids tightly. It’s a sauce, especially if you like the taste of embers.