Lutenitsa Sauce (Flavor from the Balkans)
Ingredients for Lutenitsa Sauce (Flavor from the Balkans) Recipe
- 5 large tomatoes
- 2 roasted eggplant
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Lutenitsa Sauce (Flavor from the Balkans) Recipe Preparation
- Let’s roast the peppers and eggplants well.
- After roasting then let’s put them in a bag so that they can easily be separated from their skins and let them wait by closing their mouths.
- Let’s peel the skins of our peppers and eggplants that are sweating well. Let’s pass it through the rondo.
- Let’s divide the washed tomatoes into four parts and grind them in the rondo until they become puree. (If you don’t have a rind, you can grate your tomatoes)
- Let’s peel our garlic and chop it very small with the help of a knife.
- Take a small amount of olive oil and garlic into a saucepan. Let’s turn yellow.
- Let’s add the tomatoes. After a little cooking, let’s add the eggplant and peppers into it.
- Let it cook slowly over low heat. Let’s add the remaining olive oil slowly.
- After it starts to boil, let’s add the spices and salt and let the tomatoes absorb the juice by cooking on a slow fire.
- When it gets a good consistency, turn off the stove and add the sugar. Let’s fill our hot hot jar, cover and turn it upside down. Bon appetit Inshallah ☺️