Ingredients for Lutenitsa Sauce Recipe
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 roasted eggplants
- 4 roasted red peppers
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Lutenitsa Sauce Recipe Preparation
- Let’s peel the tomatoes and mash them together with the garlic in the robot.
- Let’s put our oil in the pan and cook the tomato puree until it boils.
- Meanwhile, peel our roasted eggplants and peppers and cook them in the robot. Let’s make it into a puree and add it to the boiling tomato.
- Add black pepper and salt, let the water drain well and cook on low heat until it thickens and fill the jars.
- Close the lids of the jars we boiled tightly. Let’s reverse the ip. YOU ARE A FEAST.